Thursday, June 25, 2009
Baby is here.
On June 18th, We had Breelyn at 7:59 p.m via c section. I went to by ob apt early in the afternoon and found out my blood pressure was very elevated and was totally symptomatic of preclampsia so it was rush home grab my bag and go to the hospital for cute labs and off to the OR for delivery. I had to be on a magnisum sulfate drip for 24 hrs but am doing well. We got to go home on sunday afternoon. We just love her. Dylan is super cute with her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!! Are you back to work yet? I haven't seen you, maybe because i am hardly there. You had her on a good day...my birthday!! Hope all is good. Babies sometimes love to make a grand entrance as with my 2nd.
Post a Comment